Monday 14 January 2013

Natcon 2013


From Mike King

Natcon - WarhammerThe cut-off for early registration is approaching, $50 up until 25th January.Go to http://huttclub.co.nz/events/nationals to register.The Warhammer Players Pack can be found at http://huttclub.co.nz/events/nationals/warhammer-fantasyI’ve been asked one question via email which wasQ: Do you allow all Bound monsters since there are ones in White Dwarf Mags, Storm of Magic and Monstrous Arcanum?A: Just those in Monstrous Arcanum.

I was also quizzed a little a Homecon over weekend as what sort of list I might veto, I have no preconceived builds in mind, as the pack says, lists that would be absolutely horrible and not enjoyable to play against will be my main consideration
 
I'll defiantly be going. Ordered my last group of 36 Hammerers which will be 100% ready for Natcon . Really looking forward to it. The dinner thing sounds nice and hopefully my step-dad will be able to make it for the DMM Ancient wargaming. But he's got to get it through the wife/mum lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment