Friday 18 January 2013

Down to the wire!

The NZ Fantasy team champs is coming up in a little under a month and I am no part of Peter Williamson's team (along with Dave Appleby and James Millington) and I'm really looking forward to it.

I've got my list sorted... but I'm not going to say what it is until we submit them so you'll have to wait and see.  Anyways, I'm a few models short so I ordered 40 hammerers (I need 36) off waylandgames from the Mantic games selection and it came around to 40NZD which is a damn good price (a dollar a figure, can't argue with those prices), however. With three weeks and a bit (I think) until the tournament, I really need this package to show up fast, the shipping was free but I paid an extra 3 pound, 50p to make it top priority (as they call it, I don't really believe it will be one of their top priorities but it should get it here quicker). So I estimate that it should arrive 5-7 days before the tournament starts to I'll have that much time to get those things built and painted.

I trust that I can do that with out to much trouble so fingers crossed!

On a slightly better note. I finally got a job interview scheduled at a Turkish resteraunt in my town so I'm really really really please with that, because after this order of Hammerers, I'm pretty much broke! More money, more figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment