Wednesday 3 October 2012

Chaos Dwarf list for Skitterleap

Now before I send in my money to Pete Dunn I thought I would just quickly post my list up for all you guys to see.

Lords:
Sorcerer Prophet, level 4 Hashut or Metal (Haven't decided yet), Talisman of Preservation. Enchanted Shield-355
Heroes:
Infernal Castellan (Stubborn Thane pretty much with better armour), BSB, shield, Mask of the Furnace (4+ Ward, 2+ Ward vs Fire)-202
Daemonsmith, level 1 Fire, Scroll-120 (Master Engineer with the ability to throw fire balls!)
Core:
27 Infernal Guard, FC, Razor Banner-401 (Shield Warriors with 1+ Strength and Save and AP)
20 Hobgoblins, Bows-100 (My Super Duper Killer unit that everyone should go for first)
20 Hobgoblins, Bows-100 (Same as above... I mean it!)
Special:
6 Bull Centaur Renders, Std, Mus, Shields, GW-345 (CAVARLY, with 2 strength 6 attacks each with 2+ saves against shooting and 3+ in combat, T5 as well )
Magma Cannon-145(Works like the old Dwarf Flame Cannon)
Deathshrieker Rocket-100 (works like a cannon and has the ability to shoot a large blase str 3 flaming thing)
Rare:
Dreadquake Mortar, Slave Ogre-215 (A 6 wound artillery piece that works like a str 5 grudge thrower and has the quake rule)
K'daai Destoryer-325 (The thing that NOBODY should attack and just ignore because its crap and I only put it in the army because I'm a good sport)... serious :D.

It also seems that I'm 8 points over, but I'll fix that. But regarless of the points be over, the list will pretty much look like this with the fix as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment