Thursday 29 August 2013

Warpfire is a go!

So I managed to get the swap shift at work for the Saturday of the tournament.

Went something like this - "Umm, yea (managers name), remember about a week ago when I talked to you about possibly... uhh, yea, maybe... getting a swap shift with (other dudes name) on the 14th of Sept? (Manager) "Awww yea, should be right, you've done me a few favors, so I don't see why not"

Two months of six day working weeks... Yes, I have in fact done you, a 'few' favors... Anyways, really chuffed about it and I finally get to do something wargaming wise. So I got two lists in mind

Runesmith-95
Scroll

BSB-140
Gromril
Grugni 

30 Warriors-325
GWs
FC

30 Warriors-325
GWs
FC

Cannon-125
Forging

Fun.
One more Dwarf army on the march to Warpfire.

Or...

Runesmith-100
Scroll
Stone

BSB-140
Gromril
Grugni

29 Warriors-315
GWs
FC

24 Hammerers-320
FC

Cannon-125
Forging

I like the first one better in my opinion, more bodies, fat ass blocks, and at 1k points... AINT NOBODY dealing with them.

And yes, there will always be a cannon... with forging... GET OVER IT! :D

Also about to place an order for some American 105mm Howisters and an Armoured Rifle platoon for my bro's FOW army which he's "paying me back" for at some point... god knows when but whatever, its awesome to play wargames with your bro and argue over the rules lol.


1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you'll be at Warpfire.

    The first list might give you 7 more bodies, but I'd be inclined to go for the second list. You can bet there'll be a few Skullcrushers, Demigryphs and Mournfangs rockin' the house. I think S6 and Stubborn will be very useful.

    ReplyDelete